Friday 5 February 2010

Organised?

So, I've had a really busy day, but i literally have been so excited to get home and write up our itinary in my new notebook. Writing this down has made me realsie how sad i am! I cant wait.

Let me explain...
Day one..Traveling. Arrive at 13:00. yup i'm not good with no sleep so im literally going to want to sleep as soon as we get there!! Definitly going to stock up on Red Bull!

Day two..Versailles. Excited? yes. Didn't get a chance to visit Versailles in November so really glad this has been planned!
Free time from 16:00 then meeting for drinks at 7:30 oooh la la.
Day three.. Museum. Musee Baccarat.

14:30... Fondation Pierre Berge Yves Saint Laurent. Intreging. Sounds exciting. I need to get on google asap and find out what this is!

Day four... More Museums. I love museums and we didnt do any of the major ones in november..just Paris Photo (amazing) so which ever one we decide to go to im sure will be amaze.

Louvre? Musee D'Orsay? Pompidou Centre? ooo decisions!
Apparently the best hot chocolate in the world can be found at Angelina. 226 Rue De Rivoli...

Day five... Premier Vision. excited. Already given you a bit of info..can't wait to tell you all about it!

20:00 Drinkss in same bar :)

Day six... Home Sweet Home!

Day seven...Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment